Indian Cotton Waste Export
Cotton Waste Export facts and Information:
- Total export of cotton waste from India in last 30 days amount to 219.72 INR million.
- Major Indian ports for exporting cotton waste products are MUNDRA, TUTICORIN SEA, NHAVA SHEVA SEA, SABARMATI ICD, PIPAVAV(VICTOR) PORT.
- The top international ports for importing cotton waste are QINGDAO, BREMERHAVEN, TAICHUNG, TIANJINXINGANG, XINGANG (CHINA).
How Garuda International Trade can help you export cotton waste?
Garuda International Trade can help you find cotton waste buyers globally, arrange export orders for cotton waste, target the right market to export cotton waste, educate about the procedures and formalities required to export cotton waste from India and help help you in cotton waste shipment and logistics. Our trade experts are always available for any help regarding the export of cotton waste and its products. If you want more information, please get in touch with our trade experts here.
- Comber Noil (18 to 20 mm)
- Clean Card Cotton (24 to 28 mm)
- Europian Countries